Male Infertility: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatments & Preventions

Male Infertility: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatments & Preventions

Male infertility is a health issue, in which the male partner is unable to cause pregnancy in his fertile female partner. For better understanding, lets start by discussing male reproductive system in brief. Sperms are produced in the testicles. Then they move into a...
How HIV is transmitted

How HIV is transmitted

How HIV is transmitted By Dr Yuvraj Monga HIV has undeniably developed into the most feared health disease after cancer. Millions of people all over the world become victim to this disease annually. Though it is not likely to control the incidence of cancer, it is...
Exposure to HIV

Exposure to HIV

Have you been exposed to HIV? By Dr Yuvraj Monga 24 years old Rahul, a patient of mine, came to me a few weeks ago. He looked very depressed. He told me, “Doctor, last week, for the first time I made out with a stranger girl. We used protection, but, since...
Masturbation : Myths & Facts

Masturbation : Myths & Facts

Myth #1: “Only I masturbate in this world!” Fact : Almost 98% of people masturbate – While the other 2% lies: Masturbation is a common phenomenon, but not as universal as the myth is said to be. According to various surveys it has been estimated that 67%...